What's hot? Slitty eyes.
I'm getting excited and disappointed at the same time. First, I'm going to Rain's concert tmr! Second, I don't think I can even see him :( cause its the cheapest ticket. But well! Better than nothing lah.
So yesterday, quite a number of people didn't turn up for school.
We went Ngee Ann Polytechnic's open house. I think the poly's gd, but yesterday just quite pekchek cause our bags were so heavy and the weather was like crazily warm. Anyway, I think I'd be better off in a polytechnic cause basically I hate stuyding and if it's in a jc, I got to STUDY all the math science blah again, why not study something I'm interested in? Yeap. But well, I'm so fickle minded, might just change my mind again!
Anyway, my dad came to fetch me and yan to my house and yan took a bus from there haha :D
Mhmm, don't think I'll be going out today, altho it's a saturday. Cause the following week would be packed with tests tests and more tests. Welcome to the sec 4 life. And, there's Rain's concert on sunday so I got to study first, so I can go with a PEACE OF MIND haha.
Ok enjoy the weekends everyone.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Posted by Regine at 12:20 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment