Tuesday, January 16, 2007

All mixed up.

HAAAA I WAS WATCHING RAIN! - I'm coming
I have so much to say. Can't possibly type it all out. Hahaha it's 10:37pm now!
Omggg smth weird happened in the bus today. Hahah I got scolded :/ Wth. There's nothing I could say haaaa.
After so long, I stayed back in school. Hahahah, with Vinee. You know the canteen stall 'The Godown' has damn a lot of books inside? And there were so many of the chinese files! We wanted to steal one hahaha. So Vinee found her chem books. It's been sooooo long since I last talked to Vinee! Hahah :D Still happypill lah.
I don't know how to do my Amath homework, and basically, the whole foolscap only has question numbers written on it. Hahaahahaaa. And I have GongHan to do :( I don't wanna do allllllll. Rahh.
Omg there's PE tmr lah! Eeyer, I don't know why but recently, I tend to get all flushed up when I exercise. Like omg my face will be damn red and it's so ugly. That's why I don't like PE. Hahah. Yucks! and I thought low self confidence days were over HAHAH. First, it's that pimple, then my hair and then this face getting red thing! SPARE ME LA HAHA.
Something to look forward to...
Rain's concert on sunday!
Goodnight to you.


No comments: