Saturday, January 27, 2007




Okay I'm lazy to upload more pictures haha. Go to my sister's blog for more! The concert was definitely good.

I'm finally updating right. Got 6 tests over and one with for the week. Anyway, it was the worst emath test I'd ever had! I seriously think I'm getting zero. A BIG FAT ZERO. I still have tons of math homework undone. I haven't been handing them up! :O

I've been eating a lot of pineapple tarts and kueh bangkit. Hahaha CNY mood already :/ Speaking of CNY, I haven't got clothes yet.. hopefully I'll get, later!

Hahah I'm at weizhen's blog and my comp is damn lag now hahah.

It's raining again. Then I will think of RAIN again! He called us his BABIES. WAHA. Oh I decided. I won't go CRAZY over him. But I'll continue to support him, you get it? Hahah nvm if you don't!

I want to get a new pencilcase, cause I realised my current one is an imitation HAHA. Eh it's sylvia's not mine :D

Omg it's been so long, and I still haven't watched episode 9. And, I bought the rain dvd and I haven't watched. And I haven't read magazines IN DETAIL for so long. There's really NO TIME, and even though it's the weekends, there's still so much work to catch up on! THIS. IS. STRESS. Rahhhhhhhhh.

I know what's everyone's fave website now. MLG :/

Woah, I'm having korean food for lunch haha :D


This is how boring math lessons get..

I realised I blog very randomly and I won't know what I'm saying. Whatever comes to my mind, then I'll type it out haha. I wanna get ipod video. Haiyah.

Was looking thru my worsheets, then I saw what I wrote..
Regine: Why do we need to study math anyway? It's not like we need it..
Mr ng: THINKING SKILLS! YOU NEED THINKING SKILLS!!!

Is learning math the only way? I hate math.

Well, gooodbye! The next time I update would prolly be next saturday? Yucks hate school.

No comments: