Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What a drag.
School's starting tmr. @#$^%&*W$!

I don't know what's with me.
I didn't get a new pencil case,
I didn't get a new school shoe,
I didn't get a new bag.
Basically, everything's old haha. Except my pens :/

I tried to search for school shoes, and I wanted this Nike one, but it was men's. Then I saw this nice one, but they didn't have my size. So I got quite irritated haha, and decided not to buy. I know my mom's secretly happy lah :/

Haiyah, go to school only what. It's school, that I hate. So why spend money on SCH stuff? RightX2? Hahah.

I did my ss homework halfway, when most pple have already handed in. But luckily, there are people who don't plan to do it at all. Hahah :D These people are the best lah. I only did one SiHan for chinese that's all :/ Shit but I'm quite scared of LTT, to tell the truth. How!

I slept super late last night, and told myself to wake up at 8am today so I'm able to sleep early tonight. But guess what? I woke up at 11am instead haha. Cannot make it! I wanna sleep nowww, in fact.

I've been renting and watching dvds.
- Memoirs of a geisha
- The perfect catch
- She's the man
OKay these are movies I didn't watch in the cinemas. Hahahah.
Enjoy your last day of holidays! PLAY HARD. DON'T STUDY, first :) Hahah.

No comments: