Friday, December 29, 2006
So today Syl and I accompanied aunt to SGH for her appointment. Hahah she finally got her bottle of blood removed :D We waited damn long. Like everything also have to wait lah. Wait to see the doc, wait to get the bottle removed, wait to get medicine, wait to pay money! I think we spent like 2 hrs plus just waiting.
Ate at delifrance in SGH, service sucks! Cannot pay by nets (is it every deli outlet also can't pay by nets?), have to wait long for the food. Worse, ran out of forks! I went to the person for fork and he washed one on the spot for me. So disgusting! Hahaha. I'm complaning a lot right, but it's true.
Didn't check my phone, then saw 2 missed calls from mr ng. He even left a voicemail. Like something big happened or smth, but its just. He found my thumbdrive. Hahah. Actually, it will be quite sad if he's not our form teacher! Am I the only one who thinks so? HAHA. Maybe I'll change my mind lah.
Took a cab home, WORSE STILL. The cab uncle's like damn damn damn weird okay! He was driving at top speed and I was soooo scared cause I was sitting in the middle. Was grabbing on to the seat very tightly.
Drvier: Eh? Is it turn left or right? Right? Eh no lah I think it's left. Yea yea, left.
Us: ?!?!
Aunt: Huh you mean you don't know??
And my aunt had to like direct him and all.
When my aunt alighted I immediately shifted and put on the seatbelt. LIFE IS PRECIOUS OK. Haha.
Got home, cleaned the house! Changed the bedsheet and slept. I finally get the bed!! :D But but. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss my aunt already :( She came by for dinner and went home after that. Watching bai wan bao and pilot show on my own is weird alr.
Yesterday, my aunt and I got up at like 1plus, to play UNO and Who's the richest. Hahah :D Cause we couldn't get to sleep mah. Haiyah I miss her! See if she was here, I wouldn't be using the computer! It's so boring now :(
I tell you, I HAVE TO CHANGE. I kept telling myself to practise amath, and didn't. What's wrong with me? I don't wanna fail again. But I'm not making any effort! Rahh! If my aunt was here, she would force me to do amath, and I would at least do a bit! Woahhhhhhh.
Haiyah haiyah! Feel like crying now. I feel so alone HAHA :( Goodbye.
It's time to switch off the lights. And go to sleep. :( :(
Posted by Regine at 11:55 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment