Saturday, January 06, 2007

Finally, the weekends.

Okay, my blog is officially dead haha.
Hey all. Actually school wasn't that bad. You know?
But the teachers kept stressing about the O levels thing, so stressed!

The amath test is on Monday, and I only started doing some sums ytd. Omg I think I will fail okay!

On friday, went with Mom and Sylvia to her Ite. It totally feels like a poly, like the environments and all. Anyway, waited damn long for everything lah. And I was like in my school uniform, the people kept looking it was so weird! And so many guys there, look sooo studious. They don't look like ite students AT ALL. Actually, I think my sister looks like she can study too :/ The receptionist was explaning like what time the sch starts, what to wear and all, and she kept telling them to me, like in my direction! So I just looked away. Omgggg. And you know why I went with them? Hahah I was hoping to see Joakim Gomez but no lah! Fat hope.

Anyway, Rena and Resa got me this pair of shorts from Forever! I looooove it :D Hahah THANK YOU!
And Denise, got me a tigger pillow!


I realised I don't have my chemistry theory with me. And, what am I to do?
I'm gg out later. To search for the chem theory and to get new sch shoes, cause I realised my feet grew.
Bet everyone's studying for test now! Omgggg. I don't suit this kinda life. Hahah.

Now, I'm just waiting for Mom to get back home. I'm hungry so I shall go eat.


Guess I won't be blogging as often anymore! Homework! Tests! Whatever more to come lah.

No comments: