Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sore throat attack.

Yes, I have a sore throat. Just got it like, after I woke up from my nap just now. It sucks, so painful. I know why I got sore throat. Cause these few days I've been eating a lot of the malay/muslim/indian cracker. The one that tastes a bit bitter. Omg, it's damn nice so I kept stuffing them into my mouth! Like non stop.

I couldn't resist the computer lah, I haven't done any work yet. But I've been starting to do hmwk only at 10pm. Please don't be like me, so NO TIME MANAGEMENT. I just keep sleeping! Then in the night I can't get to sleep. Yesterday, I tried this and it kinda worked!

Do this when you can't get to sleep! (Do this when lying down on your back, I think)
1. Place your right hand under your left, at your belly button area.
2. Keep your tongue rolled up so that it touches the top inside part of your mouth? (like behind the teeth, if you get what I mean!)
3. Breathe in and out ONLY through your nose for like ten minutes or so. (You'll find yourself starting to feel sleepy!)

Hahah try it, if it doesn't work, means it only works for me :D Hahah too bad!
I'm gonna watch teevee soon. Guess I should start a bit on amath and emath!

Oh by the way, my amath test = die. But I don't wanna drop! The subject.
Kat's blog is the source to MLG's url :) Hahah.


Omg I think my group doesn't have a kidney for tmr! :O

No comments: