Friday, January 12, 2007

I shouldn't see you but I can't move.

Didn't go to school today.
Down with flu, cough and sore throat! Omgggg.
And I forgot to take my medicine last night..

It's pretty boring, staying at home.
I don't know what's gna happen to the chinese mock exam :/

-----------------------------------------------------------

Omg I wanna thank Weizhen. Hahah :D
She messaged me last night telling me to watch news! Rain :D I almost recovered hahaha. He's coming to Singapore! And his concert is on the 21st, next week! Omgggggggg ahhhhhhhh.

Basically, I haven't done any work the whole day. But I will lah, later haha.


Anyway, I was feeling so down yesterday.
So I made up my mind. I will try my very best to ___.

Song of the day: Just so you know, by Jesse Mccartney
Meaningful song lah, totally.



And I dont know how to be fine when I'm not
Cause I dont know how to make a feeling stop

No comments: