Thursday, November 23, 2006

We are two very different people
So much to overcome
So why care for one another
When there's so much to be done



Oh charlotte did this for me, thank you so much hahah.

I haven't been blogging. Well, everyone's away so what's the point haha. But statcounter shows that there are still people vsiting! So I SHALL BLOG hahah.


I am going to die at 77. When are you? Click here to find out!


This mornning, I was awoken/awaken?! I need english lessons. Hahaha, ok by this weird sms. This guy says he anyhow dial a number cause he was bored, and so it happens to be my number :/ Hahaha. At first he called, I was too lazy to stretch my hand to pick up then he messaged. I'm not gna reply already haha.

Yeapp, I've been staying at home these few days. Sleeping late, and waking up late. Feel so lazy you know, well that's me! Hahah. Friendster's getting more and more interesting nowadays, after I decide to NOT view profiles anonymously, so! I can see who's viewed me eheheh.

Hey actually, I think it's no harm making friends through the net. I've given serious thought about that, you know hahah. As long as, you know the person well, and you guys talked decently for quite long already, it'll be okay to meet! Right? Don't you all agree. Hahahah. Oh you know Sly, he met his gf thru anyhow dialling a number! Hahahah. Alright.

OBS girls are coming back tmr! Super cool. It's tmr. Right? Or have I remembered wrongly? Hahah.

Shizzz, I wanted to blog something, but I forgot. Nevermindddd.
My friend says cannot use DAMN. Hahaha, cause I told him. This song DAMN nice. He says that must use this song VERY nice. Cause. I'm a girl. Hahah OKAYYY :D

I didn't know there's a nightmare before christmas movie, until Adel told me. So yeah, I'm gna watch it with her and des tmr. More people mannnz! It'd be funner. Hahaha.

I ate instant noodles today, sad case eh. And while trying to crack the egg, the egg white spurt onto my shirt ;_; --> This is a crying face! OMG HOW CUTE IS THT! Haha!

Here are Miss Swan's favourite quotes.
1. I tell you, everything.
2. He looka likea man.
3. Okay okayyyyy
4. Yeah yeah yeah.
and more! Hahaha, she's so cute. Go to youtube peps. Watch the one at the gay bar. Hahahah, she dances and sings! Cute lah. But she's super annoying hahaha.

Anyway, this year my birthday I had a lot of surprises. I loved it, but anyhow. There's a person missing in my life, who used to give me angbao and buy me necklace from SK. My nanny :( The necklace I always wear, is her last birthday gift for me, and so. I will treasure it and keep it by my side no matter what. I love her <3 :)



I want you to know that, I miss you. I miss you so.

No comments: