Friday, November 24, 2006

You don't miss your water till the well runs dry.

Omg, I don't know what's wrong with MY blogger. Like, I can't change font colours :(

Anyway, today went to vivo. Met Wileen des and adel. Wileen left, then the rest of us went to watch nightmare before christmas. The specs, were too tight so painful maybe my head's too big :/ I fell asleep halfway thru the movie. Hahah, I mean. It's like some musical. And, I don't understand at all. Adel had to explain to me after the movie haha. Then they went off, I went to meet Mom and Syl, went home together.

Woohoo! OBS girls are back, finally. Hahaha :D

OKay so my p6 cousin was at my house earlier. She brought the aggregate score book thing. I never knew Stc's standards were so high. Hahah, you need 231 to enter stc, for express! Hmm, my cous only got 209 but she wants to go our sch. Hmm.

Oh yeah. Thanks Des! For the cds :>
Sylvia took this haha. It's like some shades. But it's the 3D specs lah :/



Writing to reach you.

No comments: