Hey all. It's so boring online. Everyone's away.
Anyway yesterday.
Sri Denise Des and Kat! They surprised me. Hahah, but Denise, made it a bit too obvious! But anyhow, thank you so much! Went sentosa. The sun is terrible, but sri still went into the water with me. Anything for reg, ahhah. Was damn gross, went home without bathing. Bathed, then went to meet Aunt at her shop. Took a cab down to harbour to meet Mom and Sylvia. Took the cable car! :D Okay lah, not really fun hahah. Stopped over at Mount Faber for a while. Mom was being our photographer. Hahah :D Okay cabled back to harbour for sakae sushi. Ate a lot lah, can just die already. I tell you, my aunt thinks I'm fat but she don't wanna admit okay :( So we were at AIBI. Then bought dumbbells (?). And this figure twister thing! Hahah damn funny lah, can't stand it.
tday's gonna be so boring. Alone at home, they're all working again! I want obm/obs girls to come back fast :( Mhmm, there's always Miss Swan! Hahah. Ytd online, Des was showing me all the madtv videos. So funny lah, had a good laugh man. And solitaire is <3
Okay only some pictures, cause REGINE IS LAZY!
It says 'REG IS 15' Hahah :)
I was the one holding on the camera hahah. Action only.
If I'm not wrong, we were supposed to give some expression. But last minute cannot tahan haah.
Hahahah, Sri makes me laugh lah. Lying on her lap, damn nice eh. Nicest pillow ahahah.
OMG, I look damn small here, compared to Denise! :O


These were all taken in Mount Faber. Hahah. I love that place.
No comments:
Post a Comment