Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm looking at you through the glass,
don't know how much time has passed.

Today's quite fun hahah :/
I went to my aunt's salon, and she taught me the basics of cutting hair! Hahaha. I used the dummy, and like her hair was all tangled up! Quite gross hahaha. So like, had to straighten her hair first hahah. Blah blah, I learned quite a bit! But my fingers being retarded as usual, okay I don't know hot to explain but it was quite funny haha.

Dad came to fetch me, on my way down to the carpark. I saw this man. He was wearing lime green adidas watch quite nice la. My adidas bag was limegreen too :/

He: Woah, your bag so nice ah! Adidas somemore. Want to exchange with me? -points to his watch.
Me: Err, ITS OKAY.
He: You can't get it anywhere else you know!
Me: Who says? City chain got sell.
He: I ordered it from germany you know!
Me: Okay?

Then we got into the lift. OKay, he's not some bad man. Azin seriously, he's just trying to be 'friendly'. Hahaha.

He: Which sch you from?
Me: St theresa's.
He: You know what CHIJ stands for?
Me: -MENTAL BLOCK!-
He: (He said something but I cant remember what C stands for) HIJ- Husband In Jail
Me: Err.. Hahaha?
He: I'm from SJI you know.
Me: Yeah ok BYEBYE! -went to look for dad

Hahah, if not. He'll just keep talking NON STOP! Okay then bought vitagen :D And homed.

Going out with Sri and.. Annabelle tmr. Yea hahah. OKay it's vivo again! I will just freeze.


Okay goodbye.

No comments: