Hello all.
I watched Japan Hour yesterday. And I did my chinese letter. Hahaha, I was waaaaay too bored!
Clay Aiken. Is. Cute.
And solitaire's the best card game ever, hahahaha.Okay, so I don't know if I'm making my ic tmr, or later. Aiyah. And wednesday, I'm going out with Sri the weird. Hahaha :D
Sylvia says. Westlife helps youngsters learn how to appreciate oldies. HAHA and it's true! I mean, I'm like in love with 'nothing's gna change my love for you', 'easy' blah blah, many more! Hahahah, because I listen to Westlife. Adel and Bri, you reading this? Hahahah.
I miss Yan! Tmr tmr. Hahahah.
Check this website out. It tells you how fragile life is. www.lifebeforedeath.org.sg Mohammad Abdooh must have went thru quite a lot, just like my nanny did. And Mohammad Abdooh passed away on my birthday :( Altho I don't know him, but I kow how it's like mannn. Just look at his videos. I actually cried. Cause I thought of my nanny. Haiyah. TREASURE YOUR LOVED ONES PLS.
How I wish a time machine exists!
No comments:
Post a Comment