Yoooooooo.
Everyone's safely back in Singapore, enjoying life already hahah.
Went Vivo again. I'm so sick of that place already. It's so boring. Hahaha, I used to find it damn huge and nice blah blah. But now, NOT ANYMORE.
So yeah, went with sri and annabelle. Yeappp, nothing much. Took only a few pictures cause my camera ran out of batt!
I don't wanna go out tmr already. I'm so lazy to go out. Hahahah, just feel like slacking at home. Yeahhhh sounds good! Hahahah. I need to start practising amath. I haven't touched it AT ALL. The textbook's like collecting dust prolly hahah.Omg, my comp doesn't have microsoft office. Again. It's an important software! Shld buy pirated ones right? Save $$ HAHAH.
So friday I'm going to get my IC done. I still don't know where to take my photo. Should I go to the IC place to take?
Oh yeah! HAHAHA that night, I dreamt of Des and Sri! It's damn funny and scary okay.
Like somehow me, my dad, des and sri we were all at this country (i dont know where). Then one day des and sri went missing, so I asked my dad where they were. And he said they ran away after stealing snakes and telling the police I was the one who stole it. Then suddenly, a lot of snakes appeared and were crawling on my thighs! OMG. It's damn scary and I kept crying! Then I cried even more cause I thought the police will arrest me and put me in jail once I step into singapore. HAHAAH. So it ended here and I woke up crying! Hahahhahah.
Omg, this is like. From the channel 8 nine o'clock show! Edmund chen got like arrested immediately he sat foot into changi airport. Then I was damn interested so kept asking my mom why he got arrested. And I actually PUT MYSELF IN HIS SHOES, back in my dream HAHA.
Des! And Sri! You all won't do that to me in real life right? I hope so! Hahahaha. But like why snakes in the first place?! Nvm hahha.
CHECK HIM OUT! So cute right :)


So far nothing's been the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment