Hey all, today's a happy day :D
Had pre birthday celebrations with Lin,cher,py. And Yan, Fer.
They are such sweet stuff! :)
So I was sleeping, when I received Cherene's msg asking me to meet them at 11:30am.
So I hurried and left, only Py was at anchorpoint. We walked arnd, waiting for them. Then I went to try out this Kodak Photo Printer thing. Hahah used the picture of Cherene and Me, so in the end I gave it to cher as her xmas present haah!
Py suddenly wanted to buy matches, but got lighter instead.
Regine: You all brought me a cake, izzit?
Puiyoong: No lah! Lin says she needs this for her obs.
Regine: Don't bluff lor.
Puiyoong: Really! Do I look like the kind who will lie?!
Regine: Yah.
HAHAHAHHA.
Later Cher and Lin came like finally, and tada! Lin came with this cake, that she baked for me! Oreo cheesecake! :D They gave me presents too :D Ahahaha.
Regine: You all brought me a cake, izzit?
Puiyoong: No lah! Lin says she needs this for her obs.
Regine: Don't bluff lor.
Puiyoong: Really! Do I look like the kind who will lie?!
Regine: Yah.
HAHAHAHHA.
Later Cher and Lin came like finally, and tada! Lin came with this cake, that she baked for me! Oreo cheesecake! :D They gave me presents too :D Ahahaha.
Then we all were outside the hotdog place in Ikea. They sang birthday song for me, and the friggin' table was like a bit too high for me, so I didn't have enough strength to blow out the candles, and cut the cake :/ People were looking lor. Hahah. Got this man to help us take this picture.
Thank you cher lin py! Last year you all surprised me too :) So touching haha. And Lin! You baked my cake last year too, this year's one is nicer :D Hahah YOU IMPROVED! <3>Ate only a slice of the cake cause it was realllly hard to manage. Hahaha, without proper utensils. So the rest of the cake was mine ahha thank you! Ate hotdog bread, then after a while, left. I had to walk home, holding that cake. Everyone was staring.. hahah. I walked damn fast.
Homed, then used the comp. Was tired, so slacked... until I receive a phone call from Yanyan. Yanyan: Eh Regine! Want to come tiong to have lunch with me and Fer? (It was already 3+pm, too late for lunch right hah)
Regine: Okay!
Then I was too tired, so took a cab to tiong and I actually asked the driver to keep the change, haha. But the change was only 30cents lah. Reached super early, so I was ALONE. Sat at the bus stop to wait for them, listening to my ipod.
Suddenly, they appeared behind me laughing. Fer was holding on to this!
Hahaha, I was. Quite shocked y'know! But so sweet lah :)Went MOS then they saw their friend, some gess guy haha quite funny. They gave me this tigger storybook and a ball! Hahah.
Took a few pics, then we all went home. Like BADE FAREWELL to them, so sad! 10 DAYS! Ok I took a cab home! Hahaha, whats wrong with me. Love you Fer and Yan! <3
OKay I can't upload the pic I took with Yan, blogger la! Tsk.Reached home, went to the stationary shop below my house to get plastic book wrap. Then wrapped the board up, and its now on my wall :)
All of you! Have a safe trip to OBS/M and have fun okay!
Okay quite obvious, I'm gg for neither so thats why they celebrated my birthday early haha.
Hahahaha,
abcde: I miss you! Hahah, you abcdefg. Yeah la, lazy you. Forever. Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment