Hellllllo.
I just watched lakehouse, Sylvia bought the vcd. Can someone explain to me what's the 2 years apart thing? I don't understand! Hahahah, didn't know what I was watching lah :/
Anyway today. Is. A. Bad. Day.
I went to cut my hair, at aunt's. And she did the root hair perm on the fringe, for me. But but, I don't like it. So I was very irritated and angry. Mom said we can find the thing I wanted to buy, at CHINATOWN. So. We went there after my haircut. I was already very irritated, and I insist that we take a cab, cause my fringe is screwed. Reached, the weather was so so so hot. Couldn't find the thing I want. I feel very guilty now, cause I was damn irritated, so I like 'attitude' to my mom, and she nvr say anything like scold me or what. That's why I feel guilty now.
Anyway, yes. Mom said we should go home, since I was in a bad mood, and we can't find that thing. On the way, saw Jeffery. I was actually hoping I won't see anyone I know okay. Cause I was like already so irritated and perspiring like sieow, haiya. Took a bus home, I drank ice blended, and SLEPT.
Okay I think my fringe's like back to normal now? Cause I wasn't supposed to shampoo it, but I did hahah. Feel so guilty towards my aunt too, cause she did everything like free for me. Haiyah.
I feel really guilty :( But to make up for it, I'm going out with Mom again tmr. And I wanna get a camera.
YANYAN! I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH :(
10 DAYS LEH!
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Posted by Regine at 11:21 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment