IT'S 4 MORE DAYS TO MY BIRTHDAY? AHAHA. OKay!
This is Lin's reaction when she normally calls you from her 'no reception' house!
My phone rings and I pick up.
Regine: Hello?
Lin: Hello?
Regine: Yah?
Lin: Hello?
Regine: Yah, WHAT?!
Lin: Hello?
Hahahha! She will just keep helloing you okay! Sorry Lin, I just got the sudden urge to post this.
And my dad's favourite line.
"You are not interested in me, I also not interested in you."
Hahaha, what he means is you all don't appreciate me, then I will stop making you appreciate me." HAHAH.
Okay okay, the above was random lah haha. Let me start on my day today!
Went to school in the morning, had meeting with Miss Quek. Did some powerpoint slides. K then me, yan, rena, charlene, kat and cheng headed to town. Ate at yoshi, yan left haflway cause she wasnt feeling well. Get well soon Yan! :) Yeapp, then we all statyed in Yoshi for quite some time talking about horror stuff haha. Bought tickets to step up, damn nice show! Hahaha, channing tatum's hot. Okay then homed!
Now now now, PICTURES! Hahaha.
Look at Kat! And Cheng! Hahah, she has got scary eyes. Hah we were at cine level nine. Felt like we were at war, cause all the guys were like gaming, then got all their shouting and bombing :/
While waiting outside the cinema, we starting taking pictures! Hahah, SELF TIMER.



Hahahahhah. We were attempting to smile without flashing our teeth! :) Like this. Hahah.
Credits to RENA LEE! Hahahh, to cover our flaws :D
Oh I think I'm going chinatown tmr. Hahah! To buy something. Oh and.
ANON! I went too, like after you said. It's true man. Nvm, deleted alr :D Thanks haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment