Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hello everyone! I'm back haha :D

These four days had been alright, not here and not there, just MIDDLE. Hahaha. My roomies were nice people! (Aly,Vanna,Evangeline) Evan's so nice. She helped me put on makeup haha. Anyway I'm too lazy to give exact details and all that stuff.

The house committee was quite relaxed. Everybody had to rush to complete their presentations while we were happily sleeping in the rooms. Hmm, Miss Quek got a bit pissed off! Oh yeah, the guest of my dinner table was Aish's mom it was quite funny hahaha. Sucha cool mom. And Miss Quek was the other guest of the table. Food was not bad not bad.


Formal dinner night, we had to walk/run in our heels to the ballroom cause it was raining lah. So sway haha.



So the bus stopped at the sch bus stop and I actually wanted dad to fetch me home, but just as I was calling him 855 arrived. So yeah, I took the bus home. My bag was soooo heavy. Then I saw my godbro and uncle :) Alrightyyyyy. So then I came home, unpacked. Then I went to sleep! Like from 1pm-6pm. It's crazy ahah and I can still go to sleep now. Like super tired now?


I seemed to have lost the skill of blogging? Hahaha, I just can't type out whatever I want to say anymore! So weird. K shall try try try.




Oh reminder! Everyone, please don't buy the nokia phone 3250. It seriously sucks, you will just regret it if you buy! Yes yes, remember this okay. Hahaha. I need a new phone alr, really! I got my eyes on this.. So nice right! But dream on lah, it shld be quite ex?


Shall post some pictures, since I've got nothing much to say. Hmm this was that day at vivo with yan!

And.. My roomies! :D Hahaha, we all love taking pictures lah.

VANNA!

ALYSSA!

Okay I got something to say for this picture. Hahaha, no it's not menses. This mosquito bit me almost everywhere from my face to neck! Cause the rest of the body was covered, with blanket and jacket haha. So the mozzie had no choice. I got sooooo irritated I woke up at like 4am+, went to the toilet and started splashing water on my face and cursing the mozzie. Cause I was really tired and I want my sleep! When I woke up in the morning, I found this bloodstain on my bedsheet. Seems like I crushed the mozzie with my body weight! This is called retribution haha. Luckily my eye didn't swell too much!

Okayyyy. I'm like still so tired. Oh the more a person sleeps, the more tired he or she gets. So I guess that's the reasont o why I'm still tired now! Kkkkkkkkkkk. Night everyone.

No comments: