Damien Rice- Cannonball
Hey all, tmr's leadership camp haha. I'm done packing! Heh.
Anyhow, this camp led me to think of this year's EFL at Taman. I remember. Before I went for Taman, I called my nanny. And she would ask me to take care, and we would chat on the phone. I guess before I go off for any camp, this would happen. But now, I'm leaving for camp tmr. And I can't call her anymore. And she can't say "Remember ah, don't anyhow follow strangers, must take care." to me anymore. And somehow today in the bus, on the way to meet Yan, I suddenly thought of this. And nearly teared. But come on, I told myself. No matter where my nanny is, she would be watching over me, telling me to take care too. So I should still be happy, right?
That day my godbro told me, that my nanny told him that I once said this to her "No matter where you go, where your house is, I will follow you" And so he joked and said "So now she's in heaven, you wanna go?" Tskkk hahaha. I remembered that I said that to my nanny before she shifted house hahah those were the good times! Yeah ok enough about all these.
So today met Yan, then went to vivo. Got all her stuff she wanted haha. We tried on jackets, but we decided to STOP spending so much so didn't buy altho it was nice :( Saw sooo many stuff that I want. Shoes, clothes, things. Hahaha! Ok and we saw celebrity blogger Xiaxue! She's like me, short so I admire her. Yeappp haha. She's ok looking but got a hot body, for small people.
Yan left at arnd 7pm. So I was ALONE in vivo, waiting for my mom to knock off from work which is at 9pm. Like whoa what did I do throughout this period of time mann. Well, nothing much. Conferenced with Denise and Lin hahaha. By then, it was already about time. Oh saw Zhixian too :D Anyway, I've had enough of Vivo already. Hahaha, just found out today that vivo has beard papa! Yummmm. Mom and I had pastamania for dinner. Hmm then homed, and last minute packed.
I'm lazy to put up pictures. Some other time.
Seeyou all. I'll be back on saturday! Woooooo!
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Posted by Regine at 11:20 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment