Sunday, November 12, 2006


I just realised that it's 8 more days to my birthday.

Bad news again, my aunt has cancer. Why, why are they so unfortunate? I can't bear the pain of losing someone else again. I've had so many encounters where I came really close to losing someone. I may appear to be strong and all, but the night is the time where everyone starts to refelct and think. Haiya haiya.

Today's a sunday, supposedly to be a family day? But here I am, all alone at home. Everyone's out to work. Seems like I'm still in camp after all, or. Worse than in camp. At least in camp, I have my friends. But now, I only have the comp.

Today's sucha emo day. Reason being, I've caught a cold.
I thought I should visit my aunt today, and get my hair cut. But, in this state I can't possibly step out of my house, when I can barely open my eyes. So I guess, tomorrow then.

Burger rings sound nice, but they aren't that nice after all!
This morning/afternoon my dad called home and I was still sleeping. I actually heard the phone ring, but I thought I was dreaming, cause I was really dreaming then. Got it? So I just let the phone continue to ring '_' But anyhow, my dad knew that I was sleeping lah. Hahaha

Eew, I really wanna go out. But I'm so sick nowww. Eeyer!
Eh btw, I got this website from my p3 godsister. Hahaha www.clubpenguin.com It's quite funny. I signed up but I don't know what to do haha. I need her to teach me!

The way you look at me by christian bautista makes me cry. It's good stuff. Hahah. He's cute too! Like whoa. Cute lah!

Rain had a haircut. And he's like seriously too cute alr. Haiya it's 21st January you know. And my mom told me that this channel u show were like saying that Rain's concert tix is too ex and all. Yes la, I agree. It's too ex! But not his fault what :(


& you don't even talk to me anymore.

No comments: