Monday, November 06, 2006


I'm in love. In love with this shoe!

So nice lah, Kelly Tan. Must must help me look for it okay. Hahaha, and I'm facing a problem now. I HAVE NO SHOE TO WEAR! To the camp. Hahaha, pathetic mannn.

Guess I'm gna leave my bed in this state till my mom comes home, mummy's girl hahha. I have no idea how to pack my bag. Hahha, like what to start from? Haha and I doubt that bag can contain much.

Haha this was taken that time, at ben&jerry's with Fer and Yan. Found the pic in my phone!

Okay soooo. Today was stay home day, after many days of going out. Hahaha, tmr out with Yan. I hope she finds her heels and belt. We wanna get that FOX pullover. Hahaha, Yan has this weird obsession with jackets you know??

I haven't done anything this whole day. Except spending time on the comp haha and creating a mess on my bed. Just can't seem to get organised. Oh and I burned Hawk nelson's songs into cds for Yan, finally mannn. Hahaha.

Okay gramps's like done with preparing dinner. So I shall go eat now, starving already.
I'm bringing hairdryer to camp. Goodbye all!

When you know that you
just don't know.

No comments: