Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Westlife- The Rose

Hey everyone!
Ever since I got back back from school, I've been wacthing Goong on youtube lah! Until now! Omgosh ahahha my degree's so gonna increaseeeeeeee. I like Yul lah! He's so cute! The prince is like not THAT cute whaaaat.

Oh yeah, chem paper 2? TALK ABOUT IT hahaha, you get what I mean! Hmm.
My mentality now is, heck care, just go tmr and finish those papers. I don't care if I pass or fail lah! Studying is so tiring.

Anyway, this morning mr ng walked towards me, in his hands, THE EZ-LINK CARD THAT I LOST! I was like nooooooooooooooo... After I've made a new one? Like $29 lah! And he thought I lost it like recently, no mannnn, like long time ago! He said a female teacher placed it and his table and might be mrs chua. Omgosh, how could she hold on to my card for so long?! Tsk! $29!!!

There's leadership module 2 for leaders. Tsk, why am I a leader? I mean, I really don't wanna commit myself to these things. And I thought no obs = hooray! But now, whaaaaaaaaaaat :( I hate camps! No matter what kind of camp it is. Aiyer. And Sylvia's like going too, thats. Quite weird..



__ is not all around.

No comments: