Paris Hilton- Nothing in this world
Yoohoo! No school for me tmr, I'm starting to slack already. But but but, must study tmr! Yes I will. Oh thanks haha! :D
Anyway, I don't really want to talk about the E.Hist and Bio papers today cause it's already over. Right? Just needa concentrate on chem and emath now! OMGOSH MATH. ()+-X/=%123456789 Haha, okay.
Oh this reminded me. Chin told me "Math doesn't makes sense" ---> cos60 = half (this is what doesn't makes sense) Haha.
After paper, I met my mom at harbourfront. I waited soooooooooooooooo long for her okay. I got soooooooo frustrated lah, always make me wait :( Hate to wait! So I always try not to make people wait for me, but whaaaaaat. Then I have to wait tsk! But nvm, she's still my mom haha.
Sorry Denise, I couldn't wait any longer, so my mom bought me a wallet haha. You can't get me a wallet for my birthday already! Buy something bigger lah :D okay I was really just kidding lah. Vivo city is h-u-g-e! Hahaha, but I guess it would be the place where most people would start to hang out, cause it's really nice with the seaview and all haha. Hmm, but most of the shops were not opened yet, so nothing much.
And after so long, finally bought a new thumbdrive! Hahaha remember mrng lost mine, so he paid me $65 and the one I bought today was only $45 haha. Waited so long before I can get the thumbdrive! The salesgirl was like calling don't know who, trying to search for the cabinet key. Whaaaaaat haha, nvm lah can forgive cause its newly opened in vivo. See I had to wait again?
Then shop shop, went to top up my ez-link. Don't know for what reason, my mom wanted me to use the 'line-up' way to add value to my card and so I did. And that lady was so irritating! She told me to take off the neoprint I pasted over my face (haha), ON THE SPOT. But she said it in such a sarcastic manner like "Who are you, where is your face?" TSK! And she went on to talk about the consequences. Was soooo angry with my mom lah! Haiya haiya! But she also bought a lot of things for me, so what can I say?
Rushed home to watch the new korean show! Hahaha, I think it's quite nice. Shall get grandma to help me rent heheh. AFTER EXAMS.
I shall post RAIN'S pictures soon haha don't care whether you like it or not! Hahahaha okay bye, my neck's hurting, reminds me of 'shutter' SCARY!
Monday, October 09, 2006
Posted by Regine at 11:24 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment