Rain- Move On
Hey all!
I haven't been blogging, cause my comp was down again! Yeah.. and now I don't know what happened to my tagboard. Is it onluy me, or all users of tag-board? I don't know but I can't tag on anyone tagboard. But cbox and all okay? Hahahaha. So I had to change my tagboard to a cbox! Hope you guys tag lah. If not it'd be abandoned :(
Let's see..
Thursday,
Exams ended! But it doesn't really feel like exams had ended, so weird. Went to watch this movie. Hahaha, I don't know the title of the movie that I watched! Anyway it was retarded and I was dozing off a bit haha. Oh anyway went with sri, lin, des, kat. It was just walking around.. hmm. After some time, left with sri and lin, then we suddenly like had a lot of things to get in great world! Hahaha, so hanged around a bit and left lah.
Friday,
So irritating! The 'leaders' had to attend this first aid training crap woahlao. It lasted for like the whole day okay. Like from 8am-4pm?! I was sleeping lah, lin and yan too. Hahahaha. Like no one was paying attention. And the man was just talking non stop maed us have headache cause there were like chatters and his super loud voice thru the mike! In an enclosed room.. Kkkkk. And we have to attend this talk even on marking days? From 9am-6pm!! I think I'm confirm ponning school on friday. We deserve a rest mannnnnnnn. So now I know, how to perform cpr, and some choking thing. Err we're having a test! But I have no idea about all these stuff. After this crap, accompanied Lin to Regine's basketball court haha! Yeah.. the rest were there. Haven't seen them the whole day in school! Aiyo.
Saturday,
Went out with Mom, then later sist came. The whole suntec was soooo quiet. Guess it's due to Vivo hahahaha. I should go there again, someday. Went HMV to check out Rain's cds. But didn't buy any, must save money first heh. Anyway speaking of Rain, I'm so sad you know? Have you all heard, his concert tix are super ex! My mom doesn't allow me to go. Haiya and I actually nearly cried haha. What's wrong with me, anyway kat! So sad. K nvm, Rain ah rain!! :( :( :(
Today. I'm gonna cut my hair at aunt's. It's so long, can't stand it anymore lah.
So sad right, cannot even go to Rain's concert! Where got this kind of thing. Tskkkkkkkk.
K bye bye bye bye bye.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Posted by Regine at 10:37 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment