The summer obsession- I miss you
Hey you all, I fell asleep on the sofa not long ago. You know why? Cause I slept at like 4:30am this morning and woke up at 5:55am! I got soooo little sleep, that's badd.
School is sucha bore and chore. Totally did nothing much today la?? Games games games.
My dad is like nagging now, and I have no idea wth it's about?! Whats wrong with him huh? WERIDO. Hate it ok.
Wz and I were talking about deaths today hmm. Quite sad!
You know I'm just blogging cause I have nothing to do. Waiting for channel 8's 9o'clock show heh.
I'm going for day cruise tmr! Krystal's brithday :D Hope it's fun at least! Seeing her makes me smile already. Then I guess I'll loiter in vivo alone, until mom knocks off from work? I planned not to go to sch on weds, but I guess I have to go, afterall. Haiya, sucks leh. Like school on weds is till.. 3:15pm?! Exams are over alright? :!
Stop nagging la please. Cannot take it! I'm gna go out and come home late.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Posted by Regine at 8:37 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment