Hello!
Today's my godsister's birthday.
So we went to harbour in the afternoon then boarded "Cheng Ho" some ship? Hahaha. Yeah it was quite fun lah, with my godsisters around. The high tea food was average.. Hmm. Took a lot of pictures! I saw someone who looked like someone there, haha was shocked lah! Cause I thought it was that someone. K nvm.. The ride was about.. I don't know how many hours?
After the ride, went to vivo's candy empire to look for mom. Boought sweets as well, hahaha. Initially wanted to wait for mom to knock off from work at 7pm, but was too tired and lazy. So decided to go home with bro and uncle. Took 855, and homed!
Damn, my dad's not talking to me now, cause I shouted at him yesterday. What should I do?? Haiyaaaaaaaa. But it's not entirely my fault, you know? I hate this. Why must I be the one who apologises?? Tsk!
Haiya. Anyway, pictures!
On the boat ship whatever you call it la.
Sylvia and Regine
The birthday girl, and me!
The four of us :)
Alright, see! My dad started dinner without me omgosh so childish! Shld settle it maturely ma. Haiya I shall be thick skin and go eat now! Hungry mannnn. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment