Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hawk Nelson- Hello

Yesterday was an accomplished day hahaha. I woke up at 11+am, then I cleaned my whole house. So then was perspiring like mad, rested my legs, did crossword puzzle. That feeling's just great, haha like. So. Carefree? Mhmm, hahaha. You guys shld try cleaning up your house, you'll feel very AHHHHHHHH. Yeah haha!

Today,
went out with Yans and Denise. Saw theresians on the bus and everywhere haha. Anyway, we all met at harbourfront interchange, then walked to vivo city. There were A LOT of apnn, going to sentosa, and I don't know why hahaha. Walked around vivo, went toys r us to look for my godsister's present, but. Forget it, haha. Bought sweets at candy empire too haha. Then we were so hungry went to harbour. Wanted to eat at pastamania but it was sooooo packed, macs was packed too. Was so desperate, so ended up eating at the banquet haha. Alright lah, not bad. Then we got bored and decided to go to Great world. Searched for hawk nelson's cd but.. they don't have it. Denise and I shared auntie annies haha. I ate ice cream too. Ate alot today lah, oh no. After that, went to tiong Denise went home and we went to search for hawk nelson, again. But.. don't have haha.

I wanna get a lot of stuff. Nike bag, shoes, ipod video (I don't know why, but I suddenly want it), more korean vcds, and many many more.. Hahaha. I WANT! Okay haha.


Oh oh oh, I saw this scandalous old couple on bus 63! So gross, I think they were already... 50+?! You don't want to know what they were doing mannn. Yuckkk.



It's been 5 weeks since you left us,
and nothing's the same.

No comments: