Monday, October 16, 2006

Hinder- Lips of an angel

Hello hello.

Hahaha today was quite a fun day. But I was suffering from gastric flu. NO LAH! I'm just kidding, tummy was just hurting terribly, so weird lah. And stupid Kelly had to announce to the whole world that I'm gna shit. WATCH OUT KELLY. Hahaha.

But yeah then later! My heart started hurting lah! Think I got heart problem ah, was like holding on to my chest so scary lah? Hahaha, was telling Yan to prepare CPR.


OKay okay, there's like the first aid training tmr. What am I gna do? I really don't wanna go, was a bit influenced by RachelT. Hahaha sickening her attitude rocks lah.


Got back a number of papers today. Tell you guys my results k? Hahaha, bad and good lah.

  • English ---> 56/100
  • Chinese ---> 73/100
  • E hist ---> 37/50
  • Social studies ---> 38/50
  • Amath ---> 33/80
  • Pure Lit ---> 68/100

Hahaha oh man, amath is a disgrace la please. CHINESE! Oooh my goodnesssssss. All the guessed MCQs correct lah? I think my nanny is protecting me in heaven :) I mean seriously, I found the paper too difficult lah.

have you all ever wondered? how to react if you got not bad for a subject? if you laugh, and be happy with your grades, people will say tht youre proud or smth. but if you keep your mouth shut, and yeah people will say whats wrong with you, like already get high and all. SO HOW LAH? Haha, sorry was just wondering hmm.

K, went home was damn sick lah. So should I go tmr? I still don't know supposed to tell yans at 8pm! Aiyooooo.

Helped sylvia with baking today haha. Was.. quite nice leh unlike Demise pre-mix one! Hahaha. Deniseeeeeeeeeee :D I miss you la. Happy?



Rain is magic.

No comments: