Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Summer Obsession- Do you remember

Today, is a bad day. I so shouldn't have gone to school lah. Then I wouldn't know exactly how much marks I lost due to carelessness, for emath. It really sucks, you know? It's 12 marks, 12 MARKS.

I failed chemistry and it like. Used to be my strongest subject for CA2? It's so frustrating you know, but I studied. And it all went down down down the drain mannn.

Ok so, here's how I fared for EOY.

  • English ---> 56/100
  • Chinese ---> 73/100
  • Emath ---> 57/100
  • Amath ---> 41/100
  • Pure Lit ---> 68/100
  • Combined humans ---> 75/100
  • Chemistry ---> 46/100
  • Biology ---> 54/100

Yeah, science and math were bad, anyway, IT'S OVER LAH. Yeap!
Stayed back in class after school, to finish up the first aid assignments. It's a whole 65 questions, mind you. Tht's a lot we all split up the work, smart usss :D Hahaha. Okay Fiona just told me she finished copying haha. My hands were so tired lah.

Oh do you all know, there's a photocopying shop in stc? Haahaha, it's like the staff lounge there. I didn't know, until today when Mr Tan asked me to pay $3.70 for some answer schemes lah. Hahaha, I was stoning everyone was like "Regine!!!" Oops hahaha.

And during CME, Bri was looking at this palm reading book. So then I showed her my hand under the table and LTT thought I was doing 'something' and I actually said, "I was just showing her my hand" Hahaha, but. It's true lah.

Told myself to watch prison break but.. I'm here blogging instead hahha! OKay, I will watch, AFTER THIS. Yeap!

Oh yeah, I'm skipping school tmr! Since all papers are returned, so what's the point. I wanna go out, k bye night!

No comments: