/A turning tide
I hate tuesdays! I'm so addicted to blogging now. I used to find it such a hassle, to blog. But not anymore! Hmm.
Finally had 2.4km run today! Argh I almost died, I tell you! But I'm just glad that it's over lah. My timing is 14:20! It used to be 12++ :( But. Nvm lah, quite happy already :D I never want to run 2.4 ever again, so tiring and scary! Oh only some of us ran, the others' next PE lesson. Good luck haha!
Then it was chemistry. I'm so proud of myself lah. I understood what MrTan was saying, and I finished the quickcheck even before he told us to do, as homework :D I feel accomplished! Haha.
Anyway, I'm still wondering if I should go for OBS! Aiyerrr.
Oh then during Emath, we got back our matrices test! Got 14/20 :D Heheheh, but the test today was !! . Surely fail one.
Social Studies was boring as usual. Don't know what she's talking about??
Chinese always got hmwk one! So what lor, eeeeeeee. It's like must research at zaobao.com?? I see all the chinese words then sian already. Hahaah.
Had biology only until 3, cause got to leave for Pbl urgh. Finally presented, no comments lah. Hate it like shit, she kept throwing questions at us, and claimed that she wasn't shooting at us. Okay?
Waited for Yanyan, with kelly. At the foyer, then homed!
My relatives are coming over later. Suddenly one lor? I don't really want them to come leh. Very no privacy hahaha. I'm speaking a lot of broken english today, and I don't know why.
Sighs.
Goodbye world.
I'll meet you on the other side, I guess.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Posted by Regine at 7:20 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment