Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hey.

English was boring as usual. She's very dranatic and out of point.
I forgot what happened in emath. HAHA what's wrong with me??
Then Ss was cold. Hahaha, stuffed my arms into my crumpler lah. It was in SS when I decided to go OBS, hahaha, shit don't know if I made the right choice! Cause Syl made it sound SCARY.

Oh oh! I remembered what happened in Emath already. It was bad, shan't talk about it! Cheer up Yan! And Des!

Then it was History :D Did study all sources, okay.

During PC, we did this super fun thing. This fool scap was passed arnd, then everyone wrote something about everyone, including mr ng! But we didn't get to finish one whole round though.

Then CHEMISTRY! Ah! I broke the friggin' filter funnal and it cost me $1.50 :( It just rolled of the table! Yuck, I hate doing experiments already! EEEEEE.


And finally, Amath! Okay, I seriously have some problem, I can't seem to remember anything we did during math lesson? Only remembered that I handed Mr Ng the OBS form for his reccommendation, thats all!


Oh well, there's project runway tonight! And I'm happy cause I get to see Daniel :D 
Nine o'clock show's on now, btw! So goodbye!

No comments: