/Mixtape
Mondays are supposed to pass quite fast, but it doesn't seem so today hmm.
Literature lesson was okay, but still :/ I wanna watch the JLC vcd! Haha. I think it'll be nice. There was two periods of bio today. We did some heart thumping thing, haha quite funny. Was doing my history hmwk too. Argh and in the end, Mr Tan didn't collect! I don't see the need to pay attention during SS. Firstly, the teacher's !! And secondly, I have history and we study like almost the same stuffffff.
Ya'll know, CA2 is reallllllllyyyy near! And I'm like slacking, slack slack. Why am I like that huh? And there's remainder factor theorem test tmr. Seeing everyone working hard just makes me feel uneasy! I kept telling myself to STUDY ALREADY! But?! Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaa :((((
After school, there was CCA phototaking. I was like in a dilemma! Like whether I should go or not. I went in the end lah, but everyone's still quite (: to me. Hmm. The fun shot was funny, we shouted "like that!" at the count of 3 and did the pearl's clap haha. So cute.
Oh by the way, I look like some tauhu in jersey. All flabby and gross hahahaha. A lot of fats laaaaaa.
AH! THERE'S 2.4KM RUN TMR! AND I THINK IT'S FOR REAL THIS TIME HAHA.
Keep postponing lah, eh? Maybe don't have. Cause a lot of pple want to retake shuttle run? ha.
I reached school quite late tday haha, to me, it's very late already! I was nvr late before since the first day I stepped into Stc okay :D
Oh! Westlife's coming to Singapore on the 8th September! Hahaha, uh obviously the westlife fanatics bought their tickets alr lah! (ADELA, BRINA) I'm gg too! HAHA, but haven't buy tix lah. I want to go! Westlife's concert is a must not miss :D Uhm, I'm gg with my sister hahaha.
Oh before I forget,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SRI, MUCHI MUCHI :D
OKay time to print out Pbl stuff already! Just thinking of it makes my heart boil! EEEE.
I know you visit our blogs, I KNOW YOU DO! And I'm talking about YOU lah! YESSSS.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Posted by Regine at 7:28 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment