Relient K- Be My Escape
Hello everyone! :D
I bought wangzai xiaomantou. Hahaha, it's called ball cake. So cute right?!?! Haha alright!
I was super tired in class today, like SUPER. He's so gross, ask him to repeat one question also cannot. What actually happened during the car accident man.
Haha, I think Resa's damn cute lah! Okay, hah. I might be going to SI! Oh yeah, I wonder who'll be eliminated tday? Hady cannot go okay!
There's something weird about my hand today. Hm, it's like super painful and the side, and suddenly, a red line just formed like at the side okay? Crazy! It's still friggin' painful now. I don't know whats wrong with me these few days, I feel like I'm going to die quite soon. Touchwood mann!
Know what, all along, I thought the word 'restless' meant like tired. But it actually meant something like fidgetive? Total opposite from what I thought! Hahaha, Wz too :D
Denise forgot about my Jolli Bean okay? How could she! Haha.
Anyhow, I spent the day looking at Rain's pictures and Hyeon Bin's! They're just too hot mannn. Hahaha, go watch My Lovely Samsoon! It's damnit nice and addictibe. Umm, but full house's still nicer lah :D
I downloaded korean dramas' soundtrack from the web too haha. Although I don't understand, but korean songs are just too touching okay. 



Argh there's not enough space for more songs, in my ipod already! Huh :(
Alright, have a nice day tmr! Bye!
I'm giving up,
I'm giving up slowly.
No comments:
Post a Comment