Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Rihanna- Unfaithful


Eew, I'm feeling depressed again :(

Talking to Amy was nice :) We haven't talked for so long, but I can still share my secrets with you! Thank you for being there. I love you! :D You cheer up too, alright.

Marissa says:
tyco la
Is it any wonder? says:
haha then mine is super tyco lorrr.
Marissa says:
hahahaha!

We're talking about our results. Hahaha, my CA's damn screwed! I'm so scared of gg to school tmr! What if PatNg recovered already, and ah! The math papers! Then he will arrange in ascending order, that's super paiseh one you know! I don't feel like gg sch, but that would be RUNNING AWAY FROM REALITY. Hahaha! Speaking of that, I got my mom to sign my obs form but I told MrLeslie she didn't sign! Haha, thats running away too. Shizzzxxxzz.

Was playing 'Muchi' with Sri today haha. Okay actually it's bingo haha!

Tsk, I want that chinese song sang by Rain, really badly. If anyone has it, send to me!

I thought today was wednesday? Hmm.
I wanna watch my korean vcd already la, goodbye.

I don't wna see the things I don't wna see. So, stop it. Okay?
It's hard to be nice sometimes, you know?

No comments: