Sunday, August 27, 2006

Vertical Horizon- Forever

Hey all, I haven't been blogging. Haha.

Friday,
I don't really remember what I did for the whole day. Um, I stayed back after school to watch them play badminton then later went home with Sri, Bri, and Nic. Yeah, 3E won the badminton matches. Haha. Okay.


Saturday,
Slept till like 10am?? So shiok okay. Haha I haven't been napping this whole week cause Sylvia says my face would grow rounder if I nap. So yeah, must stop! I already look like a fishball. Eeeks! Anyway yes, then I showered, went with Mom to Parkway parade. I've never been there before man ahha. It's not bad lah, after we shopped for our stuff, headed to suntec. Hahaha, my favourite lah. Yeah then bought a lot of stuff, I'm so happy :D That's the advantage of going out with my mom. Hahaha. Yup then homed!

Today!
Um did english compre! Finished already WOAH. Hahaha. Went to the hospice to visit nanny :) She said I grew fatter, omgsh. I wanna die okay, but I just can't stop eating! Yuckkkk, then had dinner at the coffeeshop. Argh I ate a lot! :(((((

Hey check out the haze! It's like Genting manz. Caught it while I was outside.



Anyway, I'm considering to trade in my phone since it takes one min to send one message? Yeah, I'm currently in love with k800i. I shall learn from my mistake that is - to find out abt the phone before I buy it! Yeah so Yingying told me I could 'use' the phone online, it's cool okay. I'm loving it! Hahaha, but it's super ex! Hmm, no money lah!

Ah! I'm gg for idols on wednesday! Thanks to ResaRena. Hahaha :D Excited!
Hey all check out Sri's blog. Hahaha.


Bye!

No comments: