Longans are so addictive! So nice.
Anyway today's papers were Amath and Bio!
Amath is like don't have to say, confirm fail already? Yeap! Hahaha. Bio was like supposed to be easy! But I was so careless mannnnnn. Argh I'm so disappointed in myself. Nevermind it's over!
MOVE ON.
Oh I'm slacking like nobody's business now!! Cause tmr's only paper is Hitsory, and it's source based so.. Heheh, right Maris? :D But that shouldn't be the case manz! We're supposed to start for Chinese and Chem already! OKay maybe I will start on those later lah. This entire CA is screwed! Seriously. I found none of the papers easy! ......
You know, sometimes I wonder. Everybody can get soooo interested in solving this math sum. And they will ask a lot a lot of questions! Then they will be so eager and curious to find out the answer. They will all discuss like mad, JUST OVER A MATH SUM. Isn't it weird sometimes? Like why?!?! I mean even though it's tested in exam, still! Okay nvm, I just find it weird. Cause almost the whole 3E is like that! Then I will be damn interested too, but after a while... I will be like why am I doing this??! HAHAHA, nevermind I'm weird :D Hehhhhh.
Had been spending almost every recess in the exam homeroom, haha. Aren't we just so hardworking? :/ talk about being hardworking huh!
Oh I haven't replied a letter, hahaha :) Anyway during chem today we did experiment and not bad! I finished quite fast :D Hahaha.
Jessica Simpson's "A public affair" video is nice! Go watch, it features Eva! She's hot.
Anyhow, I had shock today manz. Cause patng haven't asked me to do stuff on the board for damnit long already! Then he kept looking at me. I was like shittttttttt. Hahaha, argh.
OKay wish me luck for tmr! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
Bye!
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Posted by Regine at 6:49 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment