Monday, August 14, 2006



I'm feeling like that now, just staring at books and doing nothing else haha. I don't wanna study!!

Today's English paper was screwed, I tell you. I was supposed to get answers from paragraph 3 and I took from paragraph 4 instead! What's wrong with me?? And lit was, I don't know. Average?? But everytime I say this, the results would still be bad bad bad. Argh nvm.

You know my comp's working very slow now. Whatever I typed, it would appear only a while later. So irrtating okay? Hahaha. I don't know and can't see what I'm typing mannnn.

Anyway, I shall reply tags here! Hahaha.

Esther er!: hey you! Hahaha thank you thank you :D

Weizhen: haha sorry lah :( i remembered after i posted the entry then was lazy to edit.. I'll say it now okay! and i'll give you your present! :D

.: who are you?? or are you weizhennnnn haha.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST WEIZHEN!! (12 AUGUST 1991)

OKay okay, goodbye for now! Anyway I'm hooked onto the song mixtape altho it's a long ago song!

No comments: