Thursday, August 17, 2006

Angels & Airwaves- The Adventure

:'( This is so depressing, pls don't torture me with the words you say.

History paper today, it was okay but I don't know if I got the sources that agree/disagree correct. Hmm? Who cares, this whole CA is like that already. I'm pretty angry with myself anyway. I've only got myself to blame, because I didn't study whaaattt.

Pe was quite slack today, was testing WZ physics :)
Then recess yan and I went back to change and get our wallets, felt so pathetic wothout money haha. So weird, okay then helped Kelly and Sri buy food.
Kelly: Help me buy chicken burger.
Me: Okay, chicken ah.
While walking to buy..
Me: Eh just now Kelly said chicken or fish?! Ah!
Yanyan: Don't know leh, -hahaha
My memory's really failing, I don't know what's wrong with me seriously! Haha, but in the end I bought the correct one lah, you know whyyyy. Cause there's ONLY chicken burger. Haha.

Then it was their physics paper.. And we thought we can have free time to slack, but Patng came and taught Amath. Resa and I are CMI at math seriously :( I'm so sadddddd. He hinted that I did badly, shitttttt. I know I will fail, that's for sure. But how bad was my fail? :'( Argh this sucks.

Went to library for english. Hahaha Miss Lee kept saying get your groups members to do this and that, but guess what. My group members: Yanling, Regine. Hahah that's all?! Yesyes, btu we were quite efficient lah :D That computer seriously cracks us up manz. It's like at first, everything was in yellow. Then I got pekcek so I just gave the compa hit, and looked away. Then the next minute, yanyan was pointing at the screen and laughing. Haha!! It really turned to normal colour lah, my handssssss :D Hahha then after a while, turned yellow again! Then I drama a bit, slow-motioned my hand and hit!! And it really turned to normal. Hahaha, was laughing like mad.

3C came over for CME then I sat with cherene. Missed sitting and studying with her in a class :(
Haiya, today's just a very depressing day for me. I'm giving up on studying already lah!
GOODBYE FOR NOW.

like every single tree reach for the sky

No comments: