/Speed of sound
There's chem test tmr, I'm so dead.
So today was the council president elections, hmm. I wonder who will it be??
Anyway chinese we did the reading thing, it was really funny, I thought. Haha.
Eh not bad? Class fund like almost finished collecting. Only absentees haven't paid :D And teh weizhen! And sri, haha. Better pay ah!
And after chinese was like Biology, I didn't copy notes this time. Cause Weilin said "Nothing to copy one." If Weilin can say this, then I think there's really no point in copying. And I haven't copied previous notes from her yet, aiyer. So me and Sam talked a lot, didn't pay attn lah.
The rest of the class did their 2.4km run today. Chin wasn't in school, so I had to help Resa and Lengshan. Was so afraid that I would screw up the number of rounds they ran lah, cause I'm like how blur. Heheh, Resa was good! I pulled Lengshan and sprinted with her for the last round. I didn't know it could be that tiring! Hahaha, but she managed to pass :D Quite happy for her!
Okay you know I shouldn't be blogging at this point of time, because my math hmwk is undone
, and chem revision's not going well! :(
Anyway after school Yanyan went with me to the chem lab to get my textbook. Then the science teachers were like planning thi suprise for Mr Yeo. Uh it was his birthday haha. Yeah didn't know the teachers can be sweet too hahahah. Anyway I was not supposed to leave my book underneath the lab bench!
Me: Erm Mr Tan, I left something under the table.
Him: You left your textbook right.
Me: Erm......................
Him: -Smiles cheekily- Erm what?
Me: Can I just go in and take PLEASE?
Him: -Smiles cheekily again.- You go take lah?
Me: Eh is it you took my book already?! Please lah, tmr got test.
Him: No test then never take book lah?
Aiyo Mr Tan, how did you find out man. Hahaha, okay I THINK I won't leave my book there.
Saw Sri at the foyer so we all walked to the bus stop together, the bus was damn crowded lah.
OKay, I should complete my work now. BYE!
There isn't much of a change.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Posted by Regine at 10:20 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment