Monday, July 03, 2006

Yooooohoooo.

SUNDAY!
Went to anchorpoint and queensway with Mom. Heheheheh, bought stuff. OKay, dinner-ed at Delifrance. Was wondering if I;'ll see Shihui again? Hahaha! Alright..A pretty boring day.

MONDAY!
Woah, it's YOUTH DAY! Hahaha. Hmm, went to great world with Fer and Yanling. We watched SUPERMAN! Hahaha, none of us watched the previous part lah. Anyway, it was quite nice. Fer is totally in love with superman already. His body is really very huge ok! Hahaha, weird. But the girl still don't know superman is Clark! Aiya. Went to PS for luch at pastamania after that. Ordered a lot of food lah. Crazy one, haha. I was full all the way to like my brain already? Hahaha. Went off to tiong to meet my mom later on. We went pasamalam la. Hahaha, aiyer so hot and stuffy there. Bought a mini fan ahaha. Cause it was too hot already! And the fan is like the winnie the pooh :/ quite cute la, haha. Yup, then homed!

Sigh, i'm having a sore throat already! Which will eventually lead to Fever, the scariest thing. If it goes up to 40degree celcius, the enzymes will be DENATURED! Ahahaha :D

I WANT TUITION WITH SMALL FISH!


I really ate a lot today okayyyyyyy. HAHAHA, full till above my brain already. Whatever!
There's like school tmr :( I'm superduper sian of school already. IT'S A BORE AND CHORE! :( Ah!

You're all i have by snow patrol is nice :)

Dom: You don't have to tell me where you ate? Hahaha. I'm the red people beside the choir!

Alyssa: Haahah, I know you'll miss Syf one la :) Go change your blogskin soon okay! Hahaha.











Goodbye my friends haha.

No comments: