Yo yo yo.
Today was a boring and pekchek day please? Yanling shld know why manzz. I seriously don't know what's wrong la? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG OKAY! Seriously la, tskkkkkkkkk.
Pe was like some physical but everyone slacked. They played soccer but Wz and I didn't play haha, I will kick with my toes one lor. Anyway, there's like a lot of homework today laaaaaaaa. School sucks :(
Oh! During recess I was busy talking to Yanyan, then didn't realise amanda was there and knocked into her mann! Was super scared that she'll think I purposely one or smth :/ hahaha, but aiya. Then went up to the hall, stupid cher wanted to play badminton haha, then the joanne go ask we all to play doubles with her and amanda. Hmm, was quite :/ cause joanne? Hahaha, oops. Was like damn sweaty la, hate it! I'm never gg to play again hahhaa :D
Yingying lent me the soundtrack already! Damn nice okay! Hahaha, I think chinese songs are nice, you guys should start listening to some chinese songs.. Not always english ma! So boring hahaha. THANKYOU YINGS!
Stayed back after the 3:15 lesson with Lengshan and Yanling at the school library to catch up on math. Quadratic functions! It's killing me but everyone thinks it's like super easy or smth hmm. There's like a math test on it la! I'm gg to fail la okay? Confirm one!
HOMEWORK TO COMPLETE.
- Math TYS!! Impt manz! *****
- Chemistry worksheet
- English article
- Emath
- Amath
- Lit holiday hmwk (by end of july!)
I needa rush the homework now! Stress man! BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment