Saturday, July 01, 2006

Hello!! :D

Today was an interesting and tiring day.
Was almost late for school today, reached at like 1033? Hahaha, 3mins late i guess.
Anyway, Miss Quek told the nominees to head to the hall and we all go really scared and nervous!!
Uh, I'm too lazy to go into details man! Falling asleep soon hmm.

Then blah blah, was really nervous lah. SO EMBARRASSING LAH! I was supposed to say "Good morning everyone, I'm Regine from 3E." And guess what I said instead? "Good morning everyone, I'm 3E." I was like, OH SHIAT!!! Hahaha, but I just smiled. Damnit paiseh lah :( Everybody's hands were shaking like sai. Hahaha, so cute.

Then Syf after that. The weather was damn hot la. AH! So lazy to blog okay. Alright, cut short! I took a picture of Zhiyang! Heheheh, he's actually quite cute one :) In the bus on the way back to school, a part of 3e were singing in the bus okay. I don't know, just found them so cute so decided to record their singing in my phone (: hahaha. After Syf, went to Macs for supper? With Sri Hmm. Hahaha, whatever.


CLICK FOR PICTURES!




Goodbye, pray for my nanny please :( Sigh!

No comments: