I'm sucha clumsy person.
ANYWAY.
Yesterday, I didn't go to school cause I was sick. Hmm, didn't go to see a doctor Only took panadol. And this panadol, makes me perspire like siao. I changed like 4 shirts? The back was like soaked lah.
Received Yanling's message that there's no hmwk. Do you have any idea how happy I am! Hahahaa. Nothing much already!
Today.
The sky was damn nice today, cause it was abt to rain. Hahaha, and I was like playing with Yan's phone lah. It's a game where you've to dodge all the poo. Hahahaha :D Then they made us go up to the hall, and back to classroom again. WHATTTTTTTT. Fiona's so nice, she was teaching me math whatever I've missed out on the day I was absent. And I understand like totally. Hahaha. Thankyou Fiona!
Skipped Pe, like 7 people ponned? Hey but I was really sick. HAHA. I kinda like thursdays.. Cause there's like early recess. Hahaha, and today the lessons passed quite fast. It's so weird a lot of people are not going home after school okay? I went around asking HAHAHA. Hate to go home alone lah, can just sing the mr lonely song manz. Hahaha :D
Came home and slept! Was too tired for anything else la.
KELLY TAN! GET WELL SOON OKAY? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR QUITE LONG. HAHAHA. I'LL TEACH YOU MATHS WHEN YOU GET BACK, HEHEHEHE.
slip away, NOT.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Posted by Regine at 6:24 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment