Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been too lazy to blog hahahhaa. Anyway tmr's like the musical already. Eh actually it already started today. Nevermind! Hahaha.
School ended at 12.30pm today how cool is that.
Dad came to fetch me and Sylvia home from school. I was too lazy to go up to change, so wore school uniform and dad fetched mom and I to Suntec. My favourite. Hahahaha. Ate at swensens! Was searching for what to wear for the musical, somehow. But ended up buying clothes that we're not supposed to wear to the musical hahahah! Bought a lot of things lah, like spend a lot of money. A bit guilty huh, but aiyer. Heh, Mom also never say I cannot buy! Hahahaha, no lah. I won't buy so much next time. Anyway yes. Searched and searched, walked and walked. Got home only at like 9 plus? Means I shopped for damn long okay! This is scary haha. My legs were almost breaking already haha. Then finally finally bought clothes for musical. Walau, it took damn long. Arrrgggghhhh. Oh yah! I saw Jiali and gang too, hahaha. They were searching for clothes too. And I saw a few other theresians with the I-NEED-CLOTHES-FOR-MUSICAL face, same plight as me. And I started laughing haha seriously, everyone's like quite desperate already! Hmmmmmmm.
Sylvia went for chalet, one night. Woohoo! Hahahaha, I can use the comp. Uh, that's why I'm able to blog what, partly hahaha. Whatever lah. I'm in a good mood today cause I went shopping. Hahaha.
See you ALL at the musical tmr then! Goodbye!
I bought water bottle! But I don't want the plastic smell byebye!
Friday, July 21, 2006
Posted by Regine at 11:31 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment