Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hey all! Yesterday was Stc's Gala night musical! Mmm.

Yesterday,
It was a busy busy day. Woke up, slacked for a while. Then CaiFeng(my nanny's son's ex) came over to my house. Yeah, hahahah. She's damn funny lah. All of us went over to Alexandra Hospital to visit dearest nanny! My legs were aching from shopping tht day, then have to walk over to hospital some more. But! For the sake of my nanny, I'LL DO IT LAH :D Reached and they were having this emergency exercise thing, so we had to queue for our temperature taking and fill in some forms. So troublesome okay! Then had to wear masks! Hmm, nanny's looking quite not bad actually she was so happy and she kept making some jokes. Like "DO RE MI FA SO" I was like huh?! What thingggggggg hahahaha. So cute, went to canteen and bought yong tau hu for nanny. Ate at the canteen too. Felt like I was in school hahhaa. Ate a lot lah, what is my problemmmmmm. Sylvia and I took pictures with our masks on haha. Quite funny, uhh slacked around for a while and left! Bought ice cream on the way home. Heh.

I was so tired that I slept then at 4 I woke up manz. Went to bathe like again, then denise reached. So went downstairs to pick her up. Followed my eloise. Hahaha, denise and I put on make up, eloise didn't want! They said wear heels better cause I'll obviusly look taller. Hahaha, so I wore lor. Damn pain got blister okay haha. We didn't flag for the bus mannnnnnn! So we missed lor. Waited for quite some time, then finally the bus came and WE FLAGGED IT. Found our way there, okay lah, can say quite fast hahah. Then saw des they all. So we all went to eat at Long John. Tsk, Denise ahhhhhh. Hahahaha, embarrassing ah! :D Nvm nvm, went into the audi, it's like HOW SMALL? Just the size of like. A cinema? Perhaps, ahhaha. Everyone wore like they're at some prom night hmm. MrNg was being such an abcdefghijkl okay! He go say I'm dishonest, just because I sat on nicoles seat? And nicole is like the dancer, so she won't sit there one what, whatever okay. Eloise was like damn angry too. He's just biased. Like _____ also sit at other people's place what, go scold her lah? Arrrggggghhhh. Stop it stop it stop it! Think you very handsome ah, whatever lah. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

The musical was like quite not bad lah. I think Dania's good lah! She pretty much rocked. Hahaha, Lengshan cried lah! Awwww. After musical, went macs and had to climb up and down the stairs urgh haha. Waited for dearest Lengshan's arrival :D then we all went home. Woah, I don't wanna talk about the going home part! It was damnit frustrating lah. Couldn't find the bus stop that Mom was describing to me on the phone, and she kept screaming urgh! So in the end, took cab home, EASIEST. Sri's like damn nice okay! She accompanied me like all the way, so I said why not she take cab with me and I paid for her cab fare haha. Thank you sri! Always there when I need a helping hand! Aw! :) Reached home damn pekcek. It was like 12am already. Then dad kept nagging, AH! STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTT.



Today,
I'll be going to visit nanny again later on in the night. Haven't done any hmwk. Going out tmr, I guess. PBL? Talk about it mannnnnnn.
I'll post the pictures up when I have the time.




I'm outta here!
Goodbye. to you

No comments: