Hello all! :D
Yay school today was okay I think. What do you think Des? Hahaha, okay lah hor.
Cause the day passed very fast hmm.
During bio, we did practical. At least we didn't have to study lah. Ehehehe, yup then we were doing this leaf thing. Damn gross lah! We were supposed to staple on the wire and I was trying so hard to staple that the wire broke. HAHAHA. And don't know what Yvonne did too, then everything dropped! Like NOT AGAIN! Took so long to get my leaves up lah aiyer. And my hand was damn smelly and sticky. Lengshan ah! After I wash my hand already, then she ask me to help her. =_=" then I went to wash my hand and she needed my help again! Ah! Felt like killing her then. Haha, no lah I love my friends. OKay! History was the same, slacky = good! :D Then it was recess, hmm. Nothing much eat eat eat only haha. Walked with Yanyan to the humans room (SS) and gossiped haha! Cause some people ah, haiyer NVM! Then it was chinese already! Two periods then school ended how fast right?!
After school, met Sri and my sister at the foyer and went home together loh. At the bus stop, met with Des, Adel, Bri all. Hahahah, when they walked to board the bus, I thought they might return cause the bus was too squeezy. I think that scenario would be funny. Again. Hahaha. On the bus, Sylvia suddenly suggested to go visit my aunt at her salon. Hahaha, we suddenly got down the bus lah. Yeap! Then my aunt helped me pluck my eyebrows, haha. Pain lah :( And she cut my fringe too, not much diff. But I feel a diff! Heh. Then homed!
There's quadratic functions test tmr! Hahaha, keep postponing lah. But I think I'll still die cause this topic's really hard to understand manzzzz. Somebody help me please? 
Hahaha, I found this old picture. Hmm, I miss puiyoong lah. Quite haha.
CLICK FOR RANDOM PICTURES! HEHEHE.
K bye! Oh musical on saturday ahah..
No comments:
Post a Comment