Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm feeling so grossed out, disgusted, sick, worried, stupid, dumb, sickening, frustrated, angry.
Whatever feelings, but not happy! Argh. I'm feeling so fjhanbfuiwbc now okay?

School passed quite fast today.
I can't seem to remember anything! Ah, maybe I'm like too angry or something. Wth k! -I need to breathe in and out.

Oh there's the math thing ( I finally remembered ).
It's like quite fun haha. Cause I have nice group members heheheh. I was standing so near to the black cat to snap that picture, it was SO SCARY lah. I'm so scared of cats that I can just die. Esp when it comes to me when I'm eating at like the coffeeshop or smth! Then I'll get so worried I won't even have appetite! Hahaha, and my parents will be so fan at me like I shouldn't be scared of it or smth. Hmm, why am I talking abt cats! Okay.
Stayed back for a while after school to finish up the math project. Brina lost her USB cable and she was so worried. So I decided to trace the route she had taken to see if she had dropped it, but! Can't find :( Hmm. In the end, we used Judith's USB to transfer the pictures manz. Alright, was supposed to go harbour with YANS but she couldn't make it last minute. Don't worry I'm not angry lah :) Hahaha. I went home! And slept, it was like heaven lah! Slept for damn long. Sylvia too. She slept in my room but on the floor. HAHA, cause her room's like burning.



Hmm, might be going to visit my nanny tmr. Heard that she's feeling better and thus, my mood's a teeny weeny bit better already :D But! @$#$!@#$%

FINISHING MATH TYS IS MY CHALLENGE. I DONT THINK I WANNA TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE? :( Do I even have a choice. And there's like PBL. And I don't understand atomic mass more than I understand. HOW?!

AH! My pooh mini fan nearly screwed up! Cause I just dumped it into my bag and the switched was on! Then the fan just kept turning with pooh's head on. Oh dear! Then I totally didn't realised. Still go and bathe, watch tv, eat. Woahlau, the battery like almost melted or smth! And my bag is like some sauna. It's damn hot! I feel guilty cause I really like my fan alot so i FIXED IT! Yaayyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee :D



It's 1:02am now.
I feel like :'( but for no reason.
Okay bye.

No comments: