Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm so hooked onto o2 jam nowadays. Cannot cannot must study!
Anyway, call me sai or what, but I feel like studying for ca2 alr. Hahaha, but if I go and ask the teacher what are the topics tested for certain subject, they will think I'm like the confirm score kind. So, I don't want haha.

Today's school passed damn fast lah. Good good C:
I want school to be like that everyday lah, it'll be GREAT! Ah, tmr's gna be a long loooonngg day. Hmm.

Was late for class today for Ss then dolley tan made us stand throughout the whole lesson. She's so qkldcjna;gl, seriously :( Beyond description lah. Then the new bio teacher Mrs Lee is quite scary one, so weird. I think i speak singlish a lot. Should just stop okay. Boohoo.


Anyway, new blogskin. It's screwed. Hahaa, just look at those scrollbars. I suck!
Oh! Went home with Eloise they all and she reminded me that there's math test tmr! Like 2 tests ok? Congruency + QUADRATIC FUNCTIONS! Ah, kill me kill me. I will fail like some shit confirm one.

Why are you like that. You don't even wanna let me explain! SOMETHING REALLY HAPPENED to my thumbdrive what, and I also don't know, WALAU! At least have the courtesy to stop and listen ma :( So sickening then you minus my marks just like that?! And my whole group's implicated lah! Ah! Mr Ng!
Rahh.

Didn't use my pooh fan at all today, today's weather's very very cold. Brrrrr! ---> Whatever haha!




OKay what I plan to do now is. o2 jam a bit, then sleep then study and everything.
Bye friends!

No comments: