Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's all in the beans. ----> hahaha! it's the soyabean advertisment. and also my msn nick haha.
ANYWAY!

School was very boring. Wait! Everyday single day in school's boring what haha.
Just wanna emphasize! PE! Oh my goodness. That weird teacher made us sprint 4 rounds okay. I mean, to some people it may be like nothing. But! I was almost dying already! I'm quite scared and sad. Cause my stamina used to be okay last time. But since I stopped going for trg.. OKAY NVM. Just think that I'm gonna fail my 2.4km! So scary!

I forgot what I was going to blog about! Hmm. HMM, HMM! Okay I still cannot remember hahaah.
Forget about that! Next! Uh there was the inter-class dance competition after school. 3e/3c rocks lah, they did a good job haha. Oh I think 3b's costume is quite cute. Esp the shoe! Ah very cute :D Anyway, the results! 3e/3c and 3b! Okay, actually it was expected already! Hahaha, azin I think 3b's dance quite nice lah.



I handed in my TYS already! I think I will die okay. I only did like 5 pages of Emath. ?!?!? okay? Hahaha.
Walau, my dad just came home and he started talking at the window there already. SCARE ME!

Hahaha this just happened.
Mom: Girl! Your idol!
Me: HUH? Who.
Mom: -passes newspaper to me.

WANT TO KNOW WHO! HAHAHA. It was Mr Lee Kuan Yew lah. Eh is it kwan or kuan? Hahaha.






I'm going to play game now! Bye!

No comments: