Hey all.
Yesterday,
Reached school early in the morning and started playing indian poker already haha. It's damn fun lah! Ehehehe. Then I was like "Hey I haven't did math and here I am changing!" Hahaha, cause this game right, you have to keep shouting change ahahaha. Fun! Okay then during English, it was quite interesting too. Hahaha, we were doing on this topic called traditions. So then we were talking about the hungry ghost festival lor. Hahaha then all the superstitious stuff. Hmm, now I finally know why a dead body might move if a black cat jumps over it! Alright, then it was Emath test. Argh, I left one question blank, when it was how easy haha. Then Shankar wasn't here for Lit lesson. But we had to do the passage-based questions. Rushed like shit lah then went Foolaoshi's homeroom to look for her but she wasn't there manz. So then Des went to search her table for the test hahaha! And she really found it and actually really wanted to do '_' Cannot lah! So naughty so we left a note on her table.
After school, waited for Yanyan for like quite long at the foyer. She had this meeting thing haha. I blame the teacher, not her. Anyway, then we headed to Harbourfront. Was searching around, for cheap food haha. So ended up eating at the banquet. I bought carrot cake and it's freaking a lot for $3! So Yan helped me to finish it haha. She's quite a big eater huh :D
Ah! I have to go now! Visiting nanny at the hospital again. Pray for her yah! Her condition's getting worse manz sigh! Goodbye all!
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Posted by Regine at 1:02 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment